Monday, December 22, 2014

Keepers Corner

195 E. Main St., Klamath Falls OR



What a find this place is!
I am new in Klamath, no idea where these hidden gem stores are.
Until I met Scott on FB...
He was posting flyers about the store. Rent a space, a stall. Ok, I hear ya. Seen that all over the place specially now it's holiday season --- gazillions of bazaars happening here and there.

Until I attended a holiday party in my neighborhood and my new neighbor (now, am not the newest) was showing some cute stuff she got from 'Keepers Corner'.
Hmmm, worth investigating. 
Facebook Message:  "Hi Scott, could I come over your store and take photos for my blog?" 
Hubby tagged along in my exploration. Makes it double fun.





It's on the corner of Holly and East Main. 
See the business hours? 10am to 6pm everyday, except Sunday.


This is the barn looking counter where lovely ladies assist you in your purchase.
I took a lot of photos. I kinda catalogued stuff I want to go back and BUY  next time :)
Too many photos that it would not fit this blog. 

So head on to my album, enjoy the experience of seeing all the wonderful treasures....vintage, pop culture, craftsy, hippie, heritage-y, artsy and others. There is something for everyone. 
I am serious when I say this...THERE IS REALLY SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE. 
Prices are from $1 to thousands of dollars.
 I got a 3 pc Vintage Santa for $3. My hubby got a leather vest for $20.


Want to see what goodies can be found inside?


Enjoy! Thank you for following my blog. Watch out for the launching of 'The Market Place' website. A site Supporting Klamath Businesses :)  Coming Soon!! I have a blog on this, you can rate restaurants. How cool is that?!  Ok..go ahead --- enter KEEPERS CORNER. 

Thank you Scott.