Friday, May 29, 2015

Coupon 101 Workshop



I conducted my first Coupon 101 Workshop yesterday at the Lakeshore Landing by Moore Park. I love the fact that I was able to share valuable tips on how you can stretch your family's budget, save money and have fun. My FB group 'Klamath Falls Couponers' has now 448 members. A few months back, I joined this group to find local deals. A couple of weeks later, the page was left without an Admin and jumped in to share my knowledge and encourage people to use coupons and understand how it works. The group has about 100 members back then.

I regularly get a private message on how do I start using coupons? Can you teach me? The idea of finally doing a live workshop came into play. There will be another workshop next month (June), same place - LAKESHORE LANDING. Cozy little coffee shop with a wonderful owner/operator (Carol), best place to get the best SUGAR COOKIES in town!

Once I have it scheduled, I will post the event at 'Klamath Falls Couponers' and other FB groups that allows such announcement. Coupon 101 Workshop is designed for new coupon-ers. It covers topics like:
- how coupon works
- kinds of coupons
- where to get coupons
- ways to use coupons
- basic stockpiling and inventory management
- planning a grocery trip
- and other valuable tips

Cost is $7 and that includes a cup of coffee or tea. If you are an advanced coupon user, this may be a good review or nice venue to meet other coupon divas :)   As we build and have more participants, I plan to do regular monthly meet-ups to do coupon exchange, share experiences, share deals over a cup of tea/coffee with (of course) SUGAR COOKIES at the Lakeshore Landing.

Love,
Ethel

No comments:

Post a Comment