Sunday, December 14, 2014

Bealls Department Store

1851 Avalon St., Klamath Falls OR

Santa (a good friend) gave us a Christmas tree this morning and we needed to get a stand. A nice surprise for our family. 

This is our first Christmas in Klamath Falls!

After doing some errands and brunch in a near by cafe, 

we decided to check out BEALLS.

Let's go!

Cosmetics and Fragrances, if it is not so funky and you can close your eyes -- the scent will remind of you of 'the mall'.

They have Clinique and Estee Lauder and other brands. Enough selection to find something that you will like. Same thing with the fragrances for men and women.

Ok, walk on.





 Ladies department:  hand bags, shoes, clothes, 
and accessories. 



 There is a junior and children's section too. 
Lots of cute stuff for kids. 

There is a good selection of clothes, shoes, 
and accessories for men. 

They have one corner for home goods. Not a wide selection though. But...if you are looking for linens, kitchen stuff and some decor -- there is some.

 On shopping experience, I would say there is enough variety of department store items. 
Bealls is a good addition to our community.

Most of the clothing are 30% to 50% off. 
If I remember it right, I saw some flyers saying you can order online and pick it up from the store and shipping is free. (Make sure to check the store or their website on this as I am not sure) I was busy taking pictures while shopping ;P

Thank you for checking out my blog. You can subscribe on the home page :).  Join me on my next adventure.