Saturday, December 27, 2014

Where is my White Christmas?

As you all know this is our first Christmas here and coming from Los Angeles, we are looking forward to our white Christmas. We have been stalking the weather channels and we are all equipped with our snow gear (including the dogs)....but, where is my white Christmas?





Well, the lake is frozen... that is quite a thrill. We watch ducks waddle on thin ice. It is definitely cold and we need more wood. We started a family tradition of putting up the train set on our kitchen counter (our counter is california king size - seriously). My husband's cousin from L.A. is here with us bearing gifts from our favorite Cali shops. All is good, all is bright. Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays are we are. 

My blog is now over 1100 hits, thank you so much for checking in and following. I am giving you a super 'sneak preview' of THE MARKET PLACE website. I welcome you to click around and see what is coming soon

CLICK THIS LINK  ---->   http://ethel-see.wix.com/klamathmarketplace

It is UNDER CONSTRUCTION, so thread carefully :)    Play around the pages, some of them may be down and not properly working yet. But I would love you to see the format. Things may change on the actual launch. Wonderful things are brewing. We 'may' have a blogtalk radio wherein we could have PEOPLE EVENTS PLACES talk. 

I love the addition of the 'Lost & Found Pets', one centralized gallery and posting. I see missing pets on one FB page and a found pet in another FB page. It is my goal to reunite pets and owners in a shorter period of time. 


More changes will happen before actual launch, in the meantime...enjoy the PREVIEW. Feel free to email me if you have any suggestions. 


Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment